- Default width of the hyper graph.
- Default height of the hyper graph
- Download the latest version of the Hypergraph module from its Drupal home here.
- Enable the module in your Drupal ( /admin/build/modules ).
- Go to Input Formats in your Drupal ( /admin/settings/filters ) and via the "configure" link enable one of your input formats to recognize the Hypergraph Tag.
- Choose who can access to Hypergraph in ( /admin/user/access ).
- Change the default settings for Hypergraph in the admin section of your Drupal ( /admin/settings/hypergraph ).
There are several ways in which you can display your visualization.
• Anywhere in a node, using a special tag in the format [
hg|reserved|width|height|centernode]. The visualization on this page is generated using: [
• You can add another visualization on the same page, if you wish (except that the rendering might rather slow your page loading, of course).
• As a default block (only settings set forth in /admin/settings/hypergraph apply).
• As a custom block. Just create a block with a Hypergraph Tag in it.
The author can also be contacted for paid customizations of this and other modules.
All comments and patches providing or leading to improvements are most welcome here!